Tuesday, July 27, 2010

insanity




I'm in Heber at the folks house, typing this. I've been here for a day or so. I'll be heading home on thursday morning for a whopping day(!) before heading down to Green River to work for a couple more days. That's a normal work week for me right now... Needless to say, I haven't had a lot of time for adventures lately, so this is what I've got going on. I'm running two and half to five miles about five times a week, mostly just to wear out my dog. I'm getting some climbing in, here and there. I got up to the Cascades for a week with Johnny Boy, trucked up Mt. Hood, bailed off Mt. Rainier. I've been climbing in the Swell, the Uintas, and LLC. I'm hoping to hit Mt. Baker in the Northern Cascades, and maybe get up to the Wind Rivers in Wyoming before it snows.


No comments: