Monday, January 30, 2012

My Review of M's Hooded Indie

Originally submitted at Ibexwear

A technical midlayer with perfect detailing, the Hooded Indie covers a huge range of conditions. 18.5 micron, 195g/m2 fabric in a more relaxed fit make this mid-weight hooded base layer a must-have for all your pursuits.


Cloak of Invisibility!

By Levi from Washington State on 1/30/2012

 

5out of 5

Chest Size: Feels true to size

Sleeve Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Warm, Lightweight, Comfortable

Cons: Thin Fabric

Best Uses: Layering

Describe Yourself: Practical

Was this a gift?: No

I tried this out recently ice climbing in Eastern Washington. The biggest thing I noticed was that I didn't notice it! It kept me warm. That's nice and all, but it never rode up my arms when swinging tools, it never felt like it was pulling up too high on my waist and the thumb loops allowed me to keep my wrists nice and dry and toasty. I'm a little worried about how thin it is, but we'll see...

ICE

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

No comments: